JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT CODECRAFT SCHOOL
CodeCraft School of Technology offers cutting-edge technology “bootcamps” designed for rapid career transformation. CodeCraft was started by the founders of Boulder Digital Arts who’ve been providing digital skills training for over 12 years.
Part-Time, Lead Instructor, Full Stack Web Development
We are currently looking for an experienced full stack web developer to lead our Part-Time Full Stack Web Development bootcamp at CodeCraft School in Boulder. This is a contractor position that is a perfect opportunity for the right individual who has a passion web development and would like to give back and share their knowledge with up-and-coming coders. Currently, we offer this bootcamp once per year every fall. It’s offered in an evening and weekend schedule so that students can keep their jobs while pursuing a new career in technology. The bootcamp is a total 24 weeks long. The first 4 weeks are an online course (supervised by the lead instructor) and the following 20 weeks are held in-person on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm to 9pm as well as every Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
- Work with program applicants to evaluate their existing skills and overall aptitude/suitability for a career in programming.
- Collaborate with our full-time lead instructor(s) to maintain curriculum to meet the needs of students, the market and adapt to the latest technologies and techniques.
- Lead lectures and class activities and support students during project work.
- Organize and manage a team of coding mentors.
- Ensure that your students stay motivated, inspired, and keep up on learning objectives and class exercises/projects.
- Basic administrative duties including attendance and grading of student assignments.
- Professional and self-guided. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring a great experience for all the students!
- Passionate about sharing your knowledge with aspiring developers, and committed to engaging students and helping them through the difficult learning process.
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Some background in teaching and/or mentoring.
How To Apply:
Send us an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the job title in the subject line and include in the email your hourly rate for this contract position. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Passionate about coding and technology? Want to help aspiring coders and be a leader in the local programming community? Apply to be a mentor to our students by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us a bit about your background and why you’d be interested in being a CodeCraft School mentor.